What you can do at Rungstedgaard
Museums, beach walks and golf...
You will never be bored at Rungstedgaard. Depending on the season and the weather, there are lots of possibilities.
If there is anything you are missing or if you need any tips or advice, please ask our helpful receptionists, who are always willing to help you with local knowledge.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU CAN DO AT RUNGSTEDGAARD NEAR COPENHAGEN...
- Relax in one of our many lounge areas, both indoors and outdoors
- Have a game of pool or ping pong in the Rosa lounge, or enjoy a good book from the bookcase in the Green lounge
- Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from the buffets all around the house
- Head over to the lobby and enjoy a glass of wine or a beer every day from 3 pm
- Borrow a cart and a blanket and have a picnic in our beautiful park or at the beach
- Play football on the lawn with the family or some of the other guests
- Have a petanque tournament with your friends on one of our courts
- The younger guests can enjoy our children’s bikes, mini scooters and trampoline
- Eat a lovely dinner at our cosy a la carte restaurant “ The Lounge”
- Catch crabs and eat ice cream with the kids on the pier
- Enjoy a wonderful day at the beach and a dip in the ocean
- Borrow one of our bikes and indulge yourself with a refreshing cycle ride along the coast
- Borrow Paddleboards and see Rungstedgaard from the ocean
- Visit our neighbour, the Karen Blixen Museum
- Enjoy the local culture – Louisiana museum of modern art, Kronborg castle…
- Visit Rungsted Harbour, where you will find a wealth of shopping opportunities.
- Play Golf at the nearby Rungsted Golf club